Application Form

Application Form

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 am

Mandatory Information
    In-Game Name: Fate Windstruck

AnthemRO Forum Name: tae-jin

Character Class: High Priest

Character Level: Lvl 94/62

Do you have efficient gear for WoE? (Yes, No, Decent gear. Optional Gear Listing): No, but it's almost decent.

Guild History: KingSpade, Synchronize (Social), Twilight Zone (Social), Ascendency (WoE/Social), Blue Lightning` (and I forgot one more, because it was due to a merge) ..and yeah, I was still with Synch in the end. (long story.)

WoE Availability (You must be available for at least 1 WoE per week): Saturday WoE. (Sunday on mine though.) I live in an apartment near my uni, so I can only play when I'm home. I go back home every weekend, but sometimes I can't, due to stuff that I can't avoid.

Do you have speakers: No, my laptop speakers are broken, but I do have earphones. So, basically, I can still hear.

Do you have a microphone: Yes, but it doesn't mean I'll talk. D:

Last but not least tell us about yourself/ why do you want to join Loyalty: Erm, Hai! My RO buddies calls me Izzy or Jun, still a student. I'm a mixed Asian, basically, and I've never WoE'd in Trans WoE before, so it's my first one with Loyalty today. @__@; (used to do NT WoE) Well, thought that we'd give it a shot! Very Happy! (for the lulz mostly) Erm yeah..not much to say coz' it feels weird for the first time here. D: But yeah, I hope to have some fun! :3 Oh, and one more thing, I'm a tarp. x:
    ` r a i n e.
    Veteran
    Veteran

Re: Application Form

Post  ` r a i n e. on Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:42 am

WELCOME TO LOYALTY.... and dont worry me and some others are tarps too so yea...

Hope you enjoy our guild and glad to have you in........... Very Happy Very Happy

Current date/time is Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:04 am