LVL: 99/70

Richmond: BioChemist
    LVL: 94/62

Vedic Berile: Priest
    LVL: 95/50

Gabnid: Monk
    74/43

AnthemRO Forum Name:
    Shandtacklann (I don't like to post much in the forums)

Do you have efficient gear for WoE?
    I have so many gears than I know what to do with. It's been awhile so I don't remember what does what anymore. I'd list them all but it'd take up a few pages. I have kaho's, meteor valk, nib, celeb, armors vary to almost everything overuped. my prizes are +9 titanium full plate and +8 ghost armor +9 raydric mant. valk shield, unfrozen, frozen, blah blah blah.

DDT Nib, DBSS axe, DDTP MG, DDTP Mace, IC gears for wiz/priest, blah blah blah.

Guild History:
    Let's see eh... First guild ever was Zeny Inc. (God rest their souls) which evolved into Ravens Nest, then Glowstick.
    I joined Kain Alongrad's guild for awhile after that called "The Returners".
    When Kain left, I joined with Divinity. There was drama on ventrillo and over 'angryness' at their members during WoE which threw me. I left to make my own guild called the Dominion. i recruited newbs and ONLY newbs to train them like Zenny inc did with me in the hopes we would reach the top someday. We did good for a couple of months, even won a few WoE's (some by accident we were undergeared) Then I foolishly promoted some power hungry mongrels, then drama started. I stopped signing on b/c of it and the guild split. Some left for Divintiy and some joined another guild. In the end most of them quit for World of Warcraft. I then joined Divi for awhile again. I didn't feel like I fit in and I quit playing for awhile. I came back and tried to recreate the Dominion. but by then all my friends quit RO, and no new players were signing on anymore.

As far as my historical accomplishments... I've played this game long before MOTE even began (GM Debbie's Days God rest her soul). I've trained alot of the top brass that play today (and are either in the top guilds or they quit)

I've been consistant in the fact that I still keep comming back despite whatever frustrationi i have with the game.

I have lvled all my chars by myself with little to no help at all (no leeching). I'm usually the first to contribute, to join in, to throw in my chips, and the last to benefit anything myself. I have sacraficed gears, money, and hard work, to have fun with my fellow mates.

My knowledge base of the game is probably lacking a few chapters. I really havn't found that 'guild' i could fit into like i did when I first started playing the game. I don't have the time or energy to run a guild myself anymore and I renounce wanting the reponsibility. I'm looking for a friendly active guild that likes to actually play the game. I've never been to Endless, Thor, or anything really.... never was on a valk team. I've also been wanting to do the sqi arena so I can finally do some things with my overly useless stock in kafra lol.

WoE Availability (You must be available for at least 1 WoE per week):
    I'm available. ^_~

Do you have speakers:
    yes

Do you have a microphone:
    Yes.

Last but not least tell us about yourself/ why do you want to join Loyalty:
    I want to join a group that is active friendly, joking, not so hell bent on winning or losing woe, or the hissyfits that result from losing. I don't want RO's WoE to be the soul purpose for existing in the game. (Although I love to WoE don't get me wrong)

I would like to be accepted, and at least be acknowledged as a vet player. after all i did my time. lol

I would like an oportunity to make friends (I already have quite a few in the guild already it seems lol)

I would also like to be able to contribute any technical, graphical, or in-game knowledge, wizdom, and resources I have to better the guild and watch my investments evolve to where everyone in the guild benefits as a 'family' and anniahlates b/c of the level of teamwork (not gears or power)

Fun is the most important thing i'm looking for.

I'm also gay, and none to shy about it. Homophobes beware! rawr! (I dont' broadcast it, and I'm not flamey IRL but I don't hide I have a b/f and the little things.

As far as relating to other people, I'm really laid back, easy going. i try to see the best in people. Well there ya have it. if there are any more questions please feel free to ask. I'm an open book. Also I'll leave it up to the GL to choose which of my characters you want in the guild should this app be accepted.

-Matthew

SexyShotaKun

Re: Ghestahl's Application

Post  SexyShotaKun on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 am

Oh wow... When you said you were outdated on gears... I had no idea you had that many gears on you already. I can tell you're a good guy after me and zephy talked to you in amatsu yesterday and you definitely seem like more than a vet. It's nice to see a person that loves woe as much as the next guy but won't take it to the extreme. We're looking for fun active woe members here and you definitely fit that description. I'd love to see you in this guild.

Super
    Rookie

Post  Super on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:08 pm

man this might get a lil weird in vent.....we'll be confused about whos calling who..since my names Matthew too..
    :p
    Ra
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ra on Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Ghestahl may have forgotten but he was also a member of my guild, Chaos Inc.

i got Saeliss and him from Dominion. He is a nice guy and I'm pretty sure will fit into Loyalty perfectly.

I approve. - Kutmaster Kurt
    Kitchel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kitchel on Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:41 pm

Lovely~ Happy to have you with us!!!

Admin

Post  Pinoy Cowboy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:00 am

I invited him......good stuff

CRACKS WHIP...