Loyalty Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyalty Guild's Private Forums

5 posters

My Application

XRunias
    Rookie

My Application Empty My Application

Post  XRunias Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:27 pm

Can you hear it?
    The sound of desperate breaths pushing through the air. To me, it is the sweetest music there is...

It starts when you think you have a hold of me, when you think you sense an opening for an attack, a weakness in my guard. I wait patiently for this moment... wait for you to strike. Like the fly led to the secret scent of the hungry flower, you are trapped and don't even know it.

It might seem that I have merely overpowered you in a single grab, but I have actually already won our fight by exploiting your weakness... a lack of patience.

You will float but for a moment in the air, only to twist and land in a sharp and punctuated end to your life. Oh, how magnificent that crescendo- as your bones break and your body is shattered!

My dear, I sound the most sonorous symphony, and you are merely one of the instruments I play.

In-Game Name: Runias

AnthemRO Forum Name: XRunias

Character Class: Hunter/Sniper

Character Level: 60

Do you have efficient gear for WoE? (Yes, No, Decent gear. Optional Gear Listing): No, not yet.

Guild History: None on this server~

WoE Availability (You must be available for at least 1 WoE per week): Available for at least one per week, or more.

Do you have speakers: Yes

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Last but not least tell us about yourself/ why do you want to join Loyalty:
    I have 5 years of low-rate ragnarok experience under my belt, and at first, i didnt think i would like aRO because it was so different. But i decided that i need a change from the basic ragnarok servers, 5 years of the same thing gets boring.
    I have few goals in ragnarok, but they will take time to acheive.
    My main priority is finding a guild/group to spend my time with.
    My second priority is to gear up and be noticed as a power to be reckoned with ;p
    My sniper will be my hunter and gatherer. After i finish him, i will probably start a pvp character. Still undecided which.
    lady antebellum
    lady antebellum
    Loyalist
    Loyalist

My Application Empty Re: My Application

Post  lady antebellum Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:31 pm

welcome if i can help you see me in game lady antebellum/ pally or sexy man champ/ monk .... This guild is like one big giant family...Enjoy .........
    Saif
    Saif
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Saif Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:40 pm

nice intro. welcome hope you enjoy yourself :]
    ` r a i n e.
    ` r a i n e.
    Veteran
    Veteran

Post  ` r a i n e. Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:57 am

Welcome to Loyalty....

If you need help advice stat/skill wise ill help you with that coz my main is sniper too......

Hope you enjoy your stay here.... Very Happy
    Feltensia
    Feltensia
    Rookie

Post  Feltensia Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:31 am

Sounds to me you\re in a similar situation a I'm in. I'm a returning vet, and I gotta start over and chose hunter/sniper as my first char. The name's Lumee, by the way, and I'd like to give you a nice, big, Loyalty welcome! <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:18 am