Loyalty Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loyalty Guild's Private Forums

4 posters

Application to Loyalty

Myew~

Application to Loyalty Empty Application to Loyalty

Post  Myew~ Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:42 am

In-Game Name: Myewtality

AnthemRO Forum Name: Myew Gelato

Character Class: TaeKwon Master/Star Gladiator

Character Level: 99, made him in half a day or so... leeched someone too. /swt

Do you have efficient gear for WoE?: I have fairly good gear, mainly PvM oriented however. I recently finished my Fenrir Boots.

Guild History: I've kept to social guilds for the entirety of my RO life, I've only WoE'd before very scarcely. I'm in Glowstick Brigade and iFail Roleplay.

WoE Availability: I have sleeping disorders that make it hard to know when I will be awake or asleep, I'm not even sure that I can make it tonight. However, I will try to be available at both Wednesday and Saturday if possible.

Do you have speakers: Who doesn't?

Do you have a microphone: Yes, but I do not like talking at all... I highly doubt I'll use it.

Last but not least tell us about yourself/ why do you want to join Loyalty: Not much to say about myself, I dunno... I've been wanting to try WoE again since I've finally got a class with gears that may survive, mainly Fenrirs. I'm willing to continue trying WoE for a little while at least, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep with it.. WoE stresses me a good deal and I get sick. I've heard good things about Loyalty, and I have a couple friends in it, which is the most important reason to me.
    Saif
    Saif
    Admin
    Admin

Application to Loyalty Empty Re: Application to Loyalty

Post  Saif Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:12 am

no need to stress just have fun ~

the first couple of woes youd probs feel liek your crap but dont let it get you down ! keep at it and keep improving! get tips off of other SGs and try adjusting builds 1

once you get use to woe and find a build you like youll find it fun Very Happy
    Kitchel
    Kitchel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Kitchel Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:41 pm

Yep~ You are more than welcome to join our guild. Smile Visit amatsu when you get the time and we'll send ya an invite.
    Ra
    Ra
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Ra Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Woe was never meant to be about stress. Loyalty and its members r chilled out. Except me, lol.

I tend take take woe a little serious sometimes but thats only cuz I wanna be the best sinx I can be.

But i will tell you that when I first started, I died a zillion times. But the key is to never let it get to you but instead try and find a way around how u get killed. Also remember that Woe is not about how many people you kill are how many times you die. Woe is about how you can assist your guildies in reaching a common goal. Most importantly, each woe teaches you something new so always keep your eyes open. Smile
    L o v e l e s S
    Rookie

Post  L o v e l e s S Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:12 pm

i vote yes for Myew Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:10 pm